My feet were KILLING me after Saturday. An uptown brunch to wish my friend Scott Lee safe travels back to London, thrifting at the Hell’s Kitchen flea market, a walk on the Highline, a street fair in the W. Vill, and finally back to the LES… then it was on to date night Part 2. Mexican food at a hole in the wall in Nolita and pool on Houston. Whew, big day.
- After scouring the flea market for a sequins blazer, I found a women who is going to sell me one this weekend at a great price
- Finding the AA zipper legging I was dying over (but not willing to spend $60 on) at the street fair for $12
- Watching everyone on the Highline crane their neck to see the naked man in the widow at the Standard Hotel
- Picking a Mexican place that the Cali born BF said “really smelled like Mexico”. Good thing, Question mark?
- Letting said BF win at pool… I am just laying the groundwork for my “Fast Eddie” moment
..A-Mazing day 🙂